(Sorry I took so long to post this! Had to deal with a teenager crisis first thing this morning. Don’t worry, I haven’t killed her yet…)
And the winners of the Giveaway are (drumroll please…):
Emma and Nadine (the other)!!!
Emma and Nadine (the other) will each receive an Inchie quilt art piece in their choice of colors. Emma and Nadine submitted tips, blogged, commented and Twittered for totals of 19 points and 17 points respectively for the top two spots!
Other winners chosen by random drawing:
- Dorothy will receive a copy of the Machine Quilting—Master the Basics CD Workshop
- Kelly will receive a copy of Like Sew, a super easy quilt pattern program
- Marlene will receive a copy of EQ Kaleidoscope Collection
- Valentina will receive a Tsukineko All-Purpose-Ink Mini-Workstation
- Q&B will receive QuiltMania magazine, issue 67
(I kept a list of the entries in a spreadsheet, and all entrants had a line number. Winners of the Inchie quilt art were the entrants with the top two point totals, and the rest of the winners were chosen using their line number with the random number generator. I did find a couple of comments in my spam box this morning and those commenters were entered in the drawing as welll!)
I will contact the winners by email today or tomorrow to get addresses. Congrats to all the winners! A huge thank you goes to everyone who commented here, Twittered or blogged about the giveaway, and/or sent in tips for The Daily Stitch! All the tips you sent in were wonderful, and I can’t wait to include them.
Have a quilty day!