Episode 8 program notes:
1. Fabric that is not folded correctly for rotary cutting.
2. Fabric folded correctly for rotary cutting, with no rolls or wrinkles.
3. Trimming off ragged edges.
4. Line up the fold with a ruler line.
5. Check your fold and keep it lined up on a ruler line when cutting strips.
6. If your strips have a “v” at the fold, the ruler was not lined up correctly at 90 degrees when you cut the fabric.
7. Cutting angled pieces with the angled lines on the ruler.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.