Thirteen Things I did this week.
- Changed my blog layout a bit, so it has three columns instead of two and there’s less “stuff” all over.
- Wondered if the whole site is just confusing as is, with the home link that goes to the main site, and needs a complete re-do.
- Decided I really don’t have time for that complete re-do right now. Maybe over the summer?
- Sold some stuff on ebay and shipped it all out.
- Bought some quilting stuff and Photoshop 7 software on ebay with my money!
- Finished doing the taxes, I think. (OUCH! It’s not pretty!:()
- Started the site redesign programming that I’m doing pro bono for a non-profit organization.
- Took DD#1 to get her hair cut, always stressful!
- Quilting?? Um, I don’t remember, but I hope I did. Oh, yeah, maybe I did over the weekend…
- Took DD#2 to her flute lesson and poured lavish praise on her for cleaning her art desk (aka “the pit”).
- Heard about a German company (it’s even close by!) that makes sewing furniture like you can get all over in the States, so as soon as we recover from the tax beating, I can get the sewing cabinet of my dreams finally!
- Planned a charity quilt project (for the QOV Foundation) to take to the BFQG quilt retreat next weekend. Hopefully, I’ll have time this week to take the plan further toward reality.
- Got a bit stressed out over whether the Stars in my Hand quilt would make it to the AQS show before the judging/showing deadline! It did, with not one day to spare. Note to self: mail SOONER next time!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants