Irene has nominated me for the Kreativ Blogger Award! How lovely of you Irene, and thank you!
The rules of the award are:
1. The winner may put the logo on her blog.
2. Put a link to the person you got the award from in your blog.
3. Nominate 3 blogs – it was originally 5, but Irene changed it to 3, and I’ll do 4.
4. Put links to the blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.
Here are my nominations for the award:
1. Kristin overflows with creativity, on blog and off. Her theme interpretations for the Twelve by Twelve projects are amazing, and I’m green with envy over her blog photos which always look as if they belong in a magazine.
2. I’ve recently discovered Jodie at Vintage Ric-Rac, and if this gal isn’t Kreativ, then no one is. She sooo needs to be writing a book featuring her selvedge art. And again, her photography skills leave me green!
3. Kimberly is always creative, and she’s always so busy I don’t know how she gets it all done. Check out her free Mystery Quilt on her site; it’s one of many that she designs for various shows, magazines and workshops, and it takes some talent to keep coming up with awesome quilts, again and again!
4. It wouldn’t matter whether Jane Ann was a quilter or not, I’d read her blog for her Kreativ way with words. Her writing is simply beautiful, and regularly brings a tear to my eye, even when she’s writing about happy things—she’s that good. Her textile creativity is right up there with the best of ’em as well.