Are you ready for the mega giveaway at DreamWeaver’s Quilts? Here goes:
Having hosted The Daily Stitch for a couple of months now, I’d like to see it grow to include tips from readers as well as reach more readers so that we can all share favorite tips, tricks and quilting information. After all, I don’t have an exclusive on all the quilting tips in the world here, right? To that end, I’m running a giveaway, and it’s a biggee! The prizes:
- Not just one, but TWO original Inchie mini quilt art pieces made by me, in the winners’ choice of colors (something like the piece shown here, but probably not exactly the same layout or number of Inchies)
- A copy of the Machine Quilting—Master the Basics CD Workshop
- A copy of Like Sew, a super easy quilt pattern program
- A copy of EQ Kaleidoscope Collection
- A Tsukineko All-Purpose-Ink Mini-Workstation
- QuiltMania magazine, issue 67
Winners will be chosen in two ways. The Inchie art pieces will be given to the two readers with the most points, and the winners of the rest of the prizes will be chosen by random drawing from the remaining readers who were not already winners. There are four ways to enter and get points, so everyone has at least one chance to win:
- Submit a quilting-related tip or item to The Daily Stitch for two points. (Visit the Contact page to submit.) This can be anything that you find useful or noteworthy, and doesn’t just have to be tips or techniques. Categories for The Daily Stitch include Featured Artists, Funnies, On the Road, Quilt Facts, Quilting IT, Time Savers, Tips & Techniques and You Did What? Anything you find interesting or useful in the quilting world is fair game for submission. Please include links to the original item (like the artist or show, etc.) if appropriate. Submissions will include a link back to your site or blog and may be edited for clarity if published on The Daily Stitch.
- Comment on this post for one point, and leave a link to your favorite post on your blog. Maybe it has great pictures of your favorite project, or perhaps it’s thought provoking or side-splittingly funny. Whatever it is, leave a link here so we can all visit with each other a little more!
- Post an entry on your blog linking to this giveaway for one point. Link directly to this post by right-clicking on the title of this post, and choosing “Copy Shortcut” (in IE) or “Copy Link Location” (in Firefox), then paste the URL into your post. Leave a comment here containing a link to your post.
- Tweet this giveaway on Twitter for one point. Post your tweet like this: @dwquilts is giving away Inchies and more! Info: http://tinyurl.com/cpx2wu This way, I’ll see it!
Whew! I can see some major point collection going on here. I’ve developed a way to keep track of this fairly easily in a database, but you must help me out here and use the same email address for all your comments, submissions and so forth. If I see a Tweet and I can’t figure out who you are I’ll DM you on Twitter to ask so I don’t miss anyone!
This giveaway will remain open for a week until midnight on April 29, 2009 (my local time, which is GMT+2 at the moment), and I will announce the winners on April 30. Luck to all!